Situated at 8,683 feet in the Colorado Rockies Elk Mountain Range, the Timberline Condominiums provide a central location for outdoor winter adventures. Situated right next to Snowmass’ 3,128 acres of skiing and snowboarding, the ski in ski out Timberline provides spacious condos and all the comforts of home. The Timberline consists of 88 individually owned and tastefully decorated condominiums which offer many different bedding arrangements, a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace (except studios) and balcony or deck. Studios have efficiency kitchens.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Self parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Complimentary Airport transportation
Slopeside or ski-in/ski-out
On shuttle route to lifts
Snowmass VillageSlopeside or ski-in/ski-outOn shuttle route to lifts
Timberline CondominiumsSnowmass Village
Slopeside or ski-in/ski-outOn shuttle route to lifts
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement