DetailsLocated in the heart of Snowmass Mall just off the slopes of Fanny Hill, the pet-friendly Westin Snowmass Resort offers the best of both worlds: convenient ski in, ski out access to Snowmass ski resort and world-renowned amenities.
From the modern design and relaxing atmosphere to the rejuvenating amenities, like signature Heavenly® Beds, Westin Snowmass is a haven for wellness and renewal on your ski vacation. Guest amenities include access to the WestinWORKOUT® Fitness studio and the Snowmass Spa, as well as a heated, outdoor slopeside pool and hot tub. When it comes time for dinner, guests can explore the Snowmass Mall restaurants or enjoy an onsite meal at the Snowmass Kitchen, Vue Lounge, Double Black Noodle Bar or the Ranger Station. For the ultimate après-ski experience, guests can partake in the Westin Pool Menu while they soak their ski muscles.
Snowmass is known for its family-friendly skiing, and Westin Snowmass similarly rolls out the red carpet for kids. The Westin Kids Club has a sunny, slopeside venue where kids, ages five to 12 are entertained by engaging activities while parents enjoy all the resort has to offer.
Offering 29,000 square feet of conference space, the Westin Snowmass is the ultimate retreat for a mountain-inspired corporate meeting or event.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Complimentary Airport transportation
4th night free lodging
Ski & Stay from$423/ night
Valid from: 04/01/2016 to 15/03/2016
4 night stay 2 travelers
- lift tickets
7th night free lodging
Ski & Stay from$483/ night
Valid from: 04/01/2016 to 04/04/2016
7 night stay 2 travelers
- lift tickets
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement