DetailsLocated in the center of Snowmass Village, the Westin Snowmass Resort offers the best of both worlds: convenient ski in, ski out access to Snowmass ski resort and all of the cultural amenities of the Aspen Snowmass area.
As soon as guests arrive at this newly renovated Snowmass resort, they will experience the Westin difference. From the modern design and relaxing atmosphere to the rejuvenating amenities like onsite spa and signature Heavenly® Beds, Westin Snowmass is a haven for wellness and renewal. Additional thoughtful amenities allow guests to maintain their healthy lifestyle while enhancing their stay in Snowmass, leaving them feeling better than when they arrived!
Snowmass is known for its family-friendly skiing, and Westin Snowmass similarly rolls out the red carpet for kids. The Westin Kids Club has a sunny, slopeside venue where kids, ages five to 12 are entertained by engaging activities while parents enjoy all the resort has to offer.
Complimentary Internet access in public areas
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
Guest laundry facilities
Swimming pool - outdoor
Hot tub - outdoor
Steam room and/or sauna
Breakfast available - surcharge
Self parking - surcharge
Valet parking - surcharge
Complimentary wireless Internet
Complimentary Airport transportation
Early Storm: 5th night/4th day free
Westin SnowmassSki & Stay from$413/ night
Valid from: 04/01/2016 to 14/03/2016
5 night stay 2 travelers
- lift tickets
Westin SnowmassSnowmass Village
- Kenichi Aspen
- Ajax Tavern
- Elevation Restaurant
- Il Mulino New York - Aspen
- Jimmy's An American Restaurant & Bar
- Matsuhisa - Aspen
- Element 47
- Pinon's Restaurant
- Plato's Restaurant
- Takah Sushi
- The Restaurant @ The St. Regis Aspen Resort
- The Wild Fig
- EightK at Viceroy Snowmass
- The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Venga Venga Cantina and Tequila Bar
- Above the Salt
- BBs Kitchen
- Chefs Club by Food & Wine - St. Regis Aspen
- Ellina Restaurant and Bar
- Garden Terrace at the Hotel Jerome
- Steak House No. 316
- The Edge Restaurant and Bar - Snowmass
- Sage Restaurant - Snowmass
- Cloud Nine Alpine Bistro
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement