Traveling As A Group During Covid-19
At Ski.com, the wellbeing of our customers is always our first priority. During this Pandemic, our experienced operations team is working closely with our thousands of lodging, transportation, resort and activity partners around the world so that we are well informed as policies and procedures evolve. To further help put your group's mind at ease, following are several reasons why you can count on Ski.com during these uncertain times:
- Ski.com has been in business successfully since 1971 and has helped well over 1,000,000 with their mountain travel needs.
- Ski.com has longstanding and close relationships with lodging, ground transportation and activity providers and airlines, and we will leverage those relationships on behalf of our customers in the event COVID affects travel.
- Because of these relationships, we have buying power to negotiate more lenient contracted restrictions and better cancellation policies.
- Our teams are working closely with suppliers who put additional measures in place, including enhanced sanitation protocols, contactless solutions, physical distancing and screenings.
- We offer two travel insurance policy options at the time of booking: one that will cover COVID-related illness and a cancel-for-any-reason (CFAR).
- In addition to your dedicated group sales manager, Ski.com provides multiple customer service and support teams offering assistance nearly 24 hours per day. If something goes wrong before or during your trip, we are available to help you through it.