With more than 50 years in snow business, Ski.com is proud to serve as the authority on mountain-specific vacation packages in North America. Our relationships throughout the travel industry run deep, and our Mountain Travel Experts are dedicated to delivering the best vacation experiences possible. From flights to lodging and equipment rentals to ground transportation, Ski.com offers travelers peace of mind with comprehensive trip planning services.
Established in Aspen, Colorado in 1971 as S&L Travel Partners, Ski.com has since grown to become the leader in ski travel with access to more than 120 of the world’s most popular ski resort destinations.
We are is seeking full-time Customer Response Specialists to assist in the company’s sales efforts. These new positions are responsible for qualifying inbound leads from travelers interested in booking ski vacations to the top ski destinations around the world before handing them off to a Ski.com Mountain Travel Expert.
These roles offer a great opportunity for the right individuals who want to evolve into a Ski.com Mountain Travel Expert.
- Answering calls from travelers interested in booking mountain travel.
- Asking the right questions to identify customer needs for travel and to further qualify.
- Responding to customer quote or info requests in a timely and accurate way via phone, email or chat before distributing them to a Mountain Travel Expert.
- After sufficient training and satisfactory performance, there is opportunity to continue working with travelers on the planning, quoting and booking of their vacation.
- This is ideal on-the-job training for anyone interested in becoming a Ski.com Mountain Travel Expert.
- Excellent written and verbal / phone communication
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to work from home without distractions
- Experience in the travel industry – and specifically the ski travel industry a plus
- Familiarity with multiple ski resorts a plus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- This is a full-time hourly position with benefits and ample opportunity for growth.
- Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule